I have completed TWO quilts this week and both of them I can’t share. How much of a bummer is that!?!
I figure if I can’t share, at least I can record that I did something this week.
So, here’s what’s happening and what’s lacking in my sewing room:
- Bake Shop Tutorial Quilt for this pattern: I just finished binding last night and am putting the finishing touches on the tutorial today. HOORAY.
- Kona Challenge Quilt for the Atlanta Modern Quilt Guild: Oh, man. I really really needed the internet’s opinion on this one but, alas, we were sworn to secrecy for this project. We’re having a contest, so it had to be a blind vote. It was due last Sunday and I literally finished stitching on my label 15 minutes before I turned it in. Phew.
- Go Anywhere Bag
COMPLETED TOPS AWAITING QUILTING:
- The Beach quilt is done and ready to be stitched up. This poor thing has been put on the back burner, I’m looking forward to getting it finished!
- Gavin’s Quilt
- August Simply Strings block – stitching today
- August Sew Bee It block – stitching today
- September Simply Strings – fabric arrived
Completed Projects: 3
Currently In Progress: 4