I finally finished my entry for the Blogger’s Choice Bundle contest hosted by Quokka Quilts.
I love an excuse to pick out fabric! Fat Quarter Shop is sponsoring the event and even though it’s a fat quarter bundle contest, the winning entry will win 15 half yards of fabric. Amazing!
Here’s my collection, it was SO hard to narrow it down because I just flat out love color. Any color, any combination.
1st Row L to R:
1. Kaffe Fassett Collective : Pink Folk Art
3. Outfoxed by Lizzy House: Peach Fern Stripe
4. Kaffe Fassett Classics: Magenta Spot
5. Dr. Seuss for Robert Kaufman: The Lorax Slate Truffula Trees on White
6. Backyard Baby by Patty Sloniger: Gray Snakeskin
7. Pajama Party by Barbara Jones: Pink Houndstooth
8. Goodnight Spot by Andover: Yellow Sleepytime
9. Pear Tree by Thomas Knauer: Cream & Orange Allover Eggs
10. Echino-Nico by Etsuko Furuya: Magenta Car Check
11. Dazzle by Melissa Averinos: Sky Blue Circles
12. Stitch Organic by Betz White: Steel Tonal Patchwork
13. Free Spirit Designer Solid : Aqua
14. Kona Cotton Solid: Orange
15. Kona Cotton Solid: Cerise
Linking up at Quokka Quilts. Particiapte if you have time or at least check out the entries. There’s close to 300 and lots of inspiring color ideas!