I wanted to let you know about an event that I’m participating in, which runs September 24th – November 12th.
Every weekday through October 26th, you can find a show-and-tell of one of over 2 dozen Tula Pink quilts, along with a pattern review.
Here is the schedule:
Sept 24 – Sara @ Sew Sweetness (Dream Weaver/book)
Sept 25 – Katie @ Katie’s Korner (Beanstalks/book)
Sept 26 – Lisa @ That Crazy Quilty Girl (Cloudy Day/book)
Sept 27 – Becky @ My Fabric Obsession (Houndstooth/book)
Sept 28 – Caitlin at I Don’t Do Dishes (Spiked Punch)
Oct 1 – Amanda @ A Crafty Fox (Alphabet)
Oct 2 – Michelle @ City House Studio (Fade to Pink)
Oct 3 – Marci @ Marci Girl Designs (Le Petite Salon)
Oct 4 – Katie @ There and Back (Field Study)
Oct 5 – Lorelei @ Mermaid Sews (Hushabye)
Oct 8 – Anorina @ Samelia’s Mum (Pancakes)
Oct 9 – Jenna @ Sew Happy Geek (LOVE)
Oct 10 – Lindsey @ LR Stitched (Fairy Tale Lane/book) <— My stop!
Oct 11 – DeeDee @ mybricole (Any Which Way/book)
Beth @ Plum and June (Cartwheels)
Oct 12 – Katy @ The Littlest Thistle (Crown Jewels)
Oct 15 – Colleen @ The Busy Bean (Shattered Glass/book)
Oct 16 – Kristen @ KD-Quilts (Stacks/book)
Oct 17 – Roseann @ Rosebud’s Cottage (Shattered Glass/book)
Oct 18 – Emily @ Mommy’s Naptime (Lollipops/book)
Oct 19 – Jeannette @ Gone Aussie Quilting (Honey Honey)
Oct 22 – Brenda @ Pink Castle Fabrics (Windswept)
Oct 23 – Bianca @ Sweet Diesel Designs (Stacks/book)
Oct 24 – Jessica @ Sew Crafty Jess (Snow Globes)
Oct 25 – Elizabeth @ Don’t Call Me Betsy (Space Dust)
Oct 26 – Kim @ My Go-Go Life (Kiss Kiss)
Kim Munoz (Grand Salon/book)
You also have your own opportunity to make something Tula (quilt, bag, dress, etc) and be eligible to win some fab prizes.
Deadline for entry is Monday, November 12, 2012.
Here are the rules to be eligible for entry into the contest:
1. Join the Tula Pink Sew Along Flickr Group.
2. To be counted for entry into the contest, get sewing!! Sewn item must be made from a Tula Pink pattern (or from her book) *OR*
made from at least 50% Tula Pink fabric (such as a bag, dress, etc.).
If you are sewing from a Tula Pink pattern, the fabric does not need to
be Tula Pink fabric.
3. If you will be adding an item to the pool to be counted as an entry,
it must be sewn and photographed from September 24th through November
12th, 2012. Any items completed before September 24th are not eligible.
4. You may add up to 2 photographs per item.
5. You may add as many items as you want, as long as you made them each
within the time frame. If you are making a quilt, the quilt top is
adequate to be entered. Anything smaller (mug rug, mini quilt, bag,
dress) should be completely finished.
- Brenda from Pink Castle Fabrics, has generously extended a 15% discount on all Tula Pink fabrics in the shop using coupon code TULA15. This code will be good now through September 30th.
- If you don’t already have the book, Tula Pink’s publisher is offering a discount code so you can pick up your own copy! Use code TULA2012 when you purchase the book from the Martha Pullen store. Support publishers and authors by buying direct!
sponsors Sara has put together.