Hi there 🙂
This blog is my journal of stitches, thank you for visiting!
Here’s a crash course on me:
- I love fabric, saturated color, & Anna Maria Horner
- I’m a wife and mama of 2
- I’ve been sewing for 14 years and quilting for 4
- I read far too many blogs!
- I’m a Texas girl living in Georgia
- I love flea markets and vintage treasures
- I could eat Mexican food 7 days a week
I don’t text message (insane, right?)I’m a normal person now, lol!
- I have Lupus
- I’m afraid of deep deep water
- I’ve never been out of the country
- I sew on a Bernina White Pearl
- I positively love my readers (that means YOU) and appreciate your comments and support so much!
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions please email me. Love to hear from you! firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men. Colossians 3:23