Kind of like a bucket list, but more just a place that reminds me of my dreams and the things I’d like to accomplish. Some will be easy to complete and others will take some work. I may never be able to complete them all, but it feels really good to cross something off and to be reminded to dream BIG!
Host a dinner party
- Design a fabric line
- Travel out of the country
Inspire someone Thanks Nicole!
- Learn to make sushi
- Visit New York
- Live in the city
- Be able to do a pull-up
- Run a 5k
- Go to a costume party
- Own a Taylor Guitar, preferably this one.
- Learn to play said guitar.
- Write a book, part way there!
- Patent an invention
- Participate in Habitat for Humanity
- Live in the country
- Learn to shoot a bow & arrow
Start my own business Be a Mother
- Finish my college degree before 35
- Go to Quilt Market
Go on a road trip Completed2/10
- Live in Texas again, hopefully Austin
- Write for a magazine
- Visit Hawaii
- Own a fixer-upper and make it purdy
Have a garden Learn to knit
- Learn to dye yarn
Knit a sweater Completed10/09!
- Host a Christmas cookie swap
- Finish silhouettes of the family
- Go camping with my family
- Have our portraits taken on the beach
- Own a Jeep wrangler again
Win a bag tag for tennis10/2010
- Win a city final in tennis
- Have a grown-up sleepover with my girlfriends
Upgrade to a Mac03/2013
- Conquer my fear of flying
- Open a fabric store
Publish a sewing pattern Read 101 books in 365 days(began 1/2011 :: 101 of 101 read as of 12/31/11
- Participate in a bake sale
Take the kids to the zoo!04/2010 Demoand remodel our Master bath
- Build this headboard for our bedroom
- Finish our king bed quilt
- Make a quilt for R
Make a quilt for L05/2011
- Learn to longarm
- Write and sell my sewing pattern